A Free Google Doc You Can Customize and Print on the Go on Your Home Printer
We know that looking professional increases your value as a business and makes customers more comfortable spending money with you.
Helpful tip: Make sure your logo is a large PNG (1000px wide) or a large JPG on a white background!
How to Edit Customizable Areas
Due to the limitations of Google Docs we had to do a little hacking to make this work but making it work is quite simple.
- Click the “Get it Now” link above to copy the template to your google drive.
- With the document open, double click the logo (this will outline the header)
- Double click the logo again.
- A window will popup where you can delete the logo and add your own using the toolbar.
- The text should be easily replaceable by clicking it and erasing and replacing it.
- Repeat steps 2-5 by clicking the footer at the bottom of the page.
For questions please use our chat or email email@example.com
We will work on adding other colors for you to use to match your branding!